Terna Medical College student Ms. Sonal Paul has secured Gold Medal in MUHS University Exam in the subject of ENT........
CONGRATULATIONS PAUL SONAL MANABENDRA
Students' Council Secretary desk
The Students' Council aims to provide a platform for students to voice thier concerns and foster strong relationships between the faculty and students. It plays a significant role in encouraging participation, collaboration and communication among the students along with promoting academic research and extracurricular activities. Evaluation and undertaking of necessary improvements with respect to the needs of the student population is an another important objective.
The Students' Council operates in close coordination with the TMC Administration as well as the MUHS University. It is stepping into its sixth year. It is our aspiration to continue passing on the valuable experience to make the Students’ Council stronger each year.
- SANKALP KAKDE
Aims & Objectives of Students' Council
- Stop Ragging.
- Healthy & Discipline environment.
- Cleanliness of College Campus.
- Students attendance in postings & lectures.
- Organization of Fresher's party and Aakanksha - annual festival.
- Printing magazine within 3 months after Aakanksha.
- Encouragement of student’s participation in different extracurricular activities.
- Strong grievance readressal committee.
1. Starting Terna Helpline
(Dean, Medical Director-THRC, Teacher In-charge, two Female teaching staff, two Male teaching staff, Students' Council Secretary, Social Workers).